We’re excited to see all of you during SF Beer Week! We’ve done our best to put together a taplist that will not disappoint. Please don’t forget to check out our growler page on here to make sure your growler is up to par.
- Friday, February 6th – Opening Gala ~ Extended tasting room hours. 2pm – midnight
- Saturday, February 7th – Tap Takeover and Celebration of Collaborations @ Rare Barrel. 2pm.
- Sunday, February 8th – Extended tasting room hours. 2-10pm.
- Monday, February 9th – Tasting room is closed like usual. Cellarmaker/Sante Adairius Night at Good Karma San Jose.
- Tuesday, February 10th – Event at Beercraft Rohnert Park.
“Typo Pills” – New-age Pilsner w/Motueka, Tettnang and Styrian Celeia Hops. Already on tap!
“Mad Nibs” – Imperial Milk Stout w/Vanilla Beans and Cocoa Nibs. Already on tap!
“Imperial Coffee and Cigarettes” – Imperial version of our lightly smoked Porter with Sightglass Coffee. Release: Wednesday 2/4
“Bangerang” – Rye IPA w/ big Motueka and smaller amounts of Sterling, Citra, Nelson and Amarillo Release: Thursday 2/5
“Yolo Once” – IPA hopped heavily w/Riwaka, Simcoe, Mosaic and Citra. Release: Friday 2/6
“I See A Dankness” – DIPA collab w/Sante Adairius. Hopped with Nugget, Simcoe, Citra and Equinox. Tasting Room Release: Saturday 2/7. Will be on tap (premiered) at SF Beer Week Opening Gala on 2/6. Growler fill limits will apply.
“Red Wine Jezebel” – Brett Drei Fermented Saison aged in Red Wine Barrels for 15 months. Tropical funk! Release: Sunday 2/8.
“Tiny Dankster” – Juicy Pale Ale w/Nelson, Mosaic and Citra Hops. Release: Tuesday 2/10
Out of house collaborations:
- 3 Dry Hopped Sours with our friends at The Rare Barrel. “Tangerang” + 2 others.
- “Fruity Rebels” with Berryessa Brewing Company. Bigger hops and more fruit than last year. Buddhas Hand, Cara Cara Orange, Meyer Lemon, Blood Orange, Naval Orange and Pomello.